- Host 3-5 Community Conversations a year, featuring engaging speakers on various topics relating to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Create a Juneteenth event, partnering with Town of Hebron, Douglas Library, Hebron Historical Society, Hebron schools and other groups/organizations
- Partner with St. Peter’s Episcopal Church on This is Sacred Ground; Building Understanding and Racial Reconciliation 11-session series
- Support the Douglas Library’s Book Club and Education series on diversity, and other efforts to promote greater understanding of diversity equity and inclusion
- Send e-newsletter to members of mailing list on a regular basis, with information about Community Conversations, topics of interest, etc.
- Maintain a Facebook page to share information about diversity, equity and inclusion resources, events, articles